The Bridesmaid Responsibilities
- Help the brides with the planning of the wedding
- The help the bride with errands of the wedding day.
- Helps decorate ceremony if necessary.
- They help with organizing or assisting with hair and make-up.
- Helps with or the making of table decorations and or DIY wedding crafts.
- Helps with arranging wedding favors or bombonniere.
- Helps maid or matron of honor with Hens night and bridal shower.
- Bridesmaids pay for their own wedding attire and accessories.
- They pay for travel expenses and accommodation during the celebration.
- They attend pre-wedding parties.
- Attend ceremony rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
The Wedding Ceremony
- Bridesmaids walk behind the bride during the wedding procession
- Stands near her during the ceremony.
- They are photographed as part of the wedding party.
- May receive a shower gift and wedding gift from the bride.
- Share the cost of the bridal shower with the maid or matron of honour.
At the Reception
- Are seated at the table of hour with the bride and groom.
- Are photographed as part of the wedding party.
- Have a dance with the groomsmen
- Assists the maid or matron of honor when needed.
- Help decorate reception if necessary.
- Help load gifts into car.
- Help with with any clean-up at the end of the night