The Duties of the Bridal Flower Girls
- Flower girls attend the bridal shower,
- Attend the ceremony rehearsal.
- Families of flower girls are expected to pay for dresses and accessories.
The Wedding Ceremony
- They walk directly in front of the bride into the church.
- They also walk in front of the Maid of Honor when leaving the ceremony.
- As they walk down the aisle, they may scatter flowers or rose-petals.
- They may carry a small bouquet, a ring of flowers, a pomander bouquet or kissing ball.
- The flower girls may stand near the bridesmaids or sit with their families.
- Is photographed as part of the wedding party.
At the Reception
- The flower girls usually sit with their families not at the bridal table.
- Has several dances with the page boy or ring bearer