- Help pick out your tuxes and show up for fittings.
- Help plan and share the cost of the bachelor party with the best man.
- Attend ceremony rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
- Pay for their own wedding attire or formal wear rentals.
- Helps with loading and unloading cars of decorations, liquor etc.
- Pay for their travel expenses and accommodation during the celebration.
- Responsible for returning of any formal wear or tux.
The Wedding Ceremony
- Greet and seat guests at the ceremonyin the appropriate positions.
- They stand near the groom during the ceremony.
- Escort the bridesmaids from the ceremony.
At the Reception
- Are is seated at the table of hour with the bride and groom.
- During the reception, they mingle with the guests.
- Is photographed as part of the wedding party.
- Have a dance with the bridesmaids.
- They assist by encouraging single young men in catching the garter.
- Help load the wedding gift in the car.
- They may receive one wedding gift.