Train bearer, Pageboy/Ring Bearer Responsibility
- The ring-bearer carries a pillow with a ring or rings tied to the pillow.
- Attends the ceremony rehearsal.
- Families of the boy are expected to pay for attire and accessories.
The Wedding Ceremony
- The ring-bearer walks in front of or besides the flower girl at the ceremony.
- With real rings, the ring-bearer carries the pillow to the Maid of Honour and Best Man who remove the rings.
- The train-bearers follow the bride and carry the bridal train.
- The ring and train bearers stand near the groomsmen or sit with their families.
- Are photographed as part of the wedding party.
At the Reception
- The boys usually sit with their families not at the bridal table.
- They have several dances with the flower girls.